Is this resort-style family residence in the center of Bangkok a good match for you?
Only if you are looking for a place for you and your family that is...
* Not far from the city center—but more affordable
* Has easy access to public transportation, especially the train
* Peaceful and quiet, yet surrounded by modern conveniences like supermarkets, 24/7 foods, pharmacies, malls, etc.
* Pet-friendly with dedicated pet facilities
* Fully furnished with serviced-apartment-level amenities so you never need to buy things you'll only be using for just a few years, or months, then have to find a way to get rid of...
This room is your match made in heaven. Really.
Consider its prime location, in the new Central Business District lined with shiny office spaces, the Stock Exchange of Thailand and shopping malls.
- 0 minute to 7-11 and 'round-the-clock street food
- 3 minute's walk to Tesco supermarket and Fortune Town IT Mall
- 7 minute's walk to Starbucks & MRT Rama 9 (1 station away from Airport Rail Link to Suvarnnabhumi Airport)
- 10 minute's walk to Central Plaza Grand Rama 9 mall
- 10 minute's walk to MRT Thailand Culture Center Interchange Station
- 10 minute's walk to Esplanade mall & Ratchada Train Night Market
15 minute's walk to BigC supermarket, The Street mall
Fully-furnished and fully-equipped condo-home for the entire family—pups and kittens included. Yes, it is pet-friendly. Yes, it has enough space for every one, with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen and living room and a spacious balcony overlooking the clubhouse and the garden beyond. Read, no opposite room and the prying eyes of its occupants.
What communal facilities are there, you ask? Besides the big-and-beautiful swimming pool with a kid's pool and self-indulging sun loungers, you've also got a sauna room; a spacious gym with punching bag, weights, treadmills, stationary bikes and elliptical machines; a dedicated pet area and walking track; and a BBQ area for throwing smashing parties. Plus, a free shuttle every hour to the subway station for added convenience.
And because you and your lovely family deserve more than just bare minimums, this one flat price will give you EVERYTHING to make life comfortable without making a single IKEA trip. From large appliances like TV and refrigerator to must-have amenities like cable TV and internet. You never have to worry about binding contracts, installations or cancellations ever again. This residence is fuss-free.
The necessities you'll get:
- 2 queen-sized Sealy mattresses
- 1 49" Sony Bravia flat screen TV with Android operating system (smart TV with built-in Netflix and Google Play services)
- 1 9Q/254 liters Electrolux refrigerator with energy-efficient inverter compressor
- 2 water heaters
- 1 Stiebel Eltron 6-level, 0.1-0.01 micron water ultrafiltration system
- 1 Electrolux digital microwave-and-grill oven
- Fiber internet with 100 Mbps download and 30 Mbps upload speeds
- 18 HD and 72 TV channels including beIn Sports, Aljazeera, Australia Plus Television, Russia Today, NHK, CGTN, CCTV, DW (Deutsch) and YTN
- 2 blackout curtains
- Built-in extra shelving spaces
- Electrolux electric kettle
- Philips blender and food processor
- Panasonic 13-way digital rice cooker
- Philips steam iron
- Kitchen- and dining-ware, including pots and pans; knives; cooking utensils; eating utensils; bowls and dishes; drinking glasses; glass carafe; dish rack; dish cloths; and 8-piece place mats
- Portable induction stove and shubu-shabu pot
- Coffee maker
- Pillows and cushions
- Bedside lamps
- Hair dryer
- Decorative textiles, beddings, duvets, bath towels upon request
So bring clothes and settle in!
*Utilities (electricity and water) are the only things not included. The fees depend on your usage.
Project Maestro 03 Ratchada
Developer Major Development
Number of rooms 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom
Area (Sq.M.) 57.67
Location Din Daeng
Minimum rental period 12 Months